Does The Elliott Wave Theory Work In Trading Forex – 160% Profit in 7 months! ($16,000)
VTI: Some Signs The Market Could Trend Lower – Vanguard Total Stock Market ETF (NYSEARCA:VTI)
It's always great to learn insights from other traders. This eventually helps improve your trading skills.
forex trading has been immensely successful. i continue to make huge profits with Pat Brown as my trader. he is a humble genius in forex trading
What is a strategy then ?
i believe the title should be 7 basic knowledge that all traders already know.. come on, if you run out of idea, teach something that we don't know about.
The TRUTH hurts but it's the reality check that is very needed and appreciated, THANK YOU very much for this video KLEVELAND!!!
thumbs up if you're da 1 %
Very well spoken gentle man talking purely based on with his practical experience of trading.
Please I need answers can I have a mentor online..?
wow, am thankful for this video. Have been losing money since I started trading not even a single profit to boost of
If you keep trading as retail trader (the HERD) 100% of them lose their accounts.take advice from pro, not money maker scammers.
Really good advice there, just one thing about comparing SWING vs DAY trading. SWING trading is all about prediction and gambling and feeling happy that market went your direction and u got those many pips.Guys! It is not about how many pips you make, but how much is a return for the pip!!!If there is rules based strategy for day trading or scalping, then u are eliminating market predictions and so called gambling in trading, u know the direction of market, up/down trend, u r patient and wait for your rules to match and make a quick trade, and in this case u r consistently making profits without trying to predict those big moves.BTW Im writing this to myself, to finally wake up! Change your mindset – it is not about the pips, but how much for a pip!Good luck for everyone in trading!
Machine Learning algorithms take financial analysis and prediction to the next level, you can visit FinBrain's website and become an early adopter of this technology.
I agree with these points Im a psychologist and Ive been trading less than 2 years. I studied the habits of successful traders vs losing traders and I found that successful traders favor the long term ( use daily, weekly charts), they are patient, delay instant gratification, research and study 95 percent of the time and the other 5 percent they are trading instead of the reverse like short term traders. As soon as i made those observations i made those changes and the results showed. I look at all three types fundamental, technical and sentimental analysis and use tools like commitment of traders reports and divergences in central bank policies of the 8 major currencies. One thing i would add is that you can have a winning strategy but you must have the skill and discipline to execute it properly. Trust me, Thanks great video.
I want to learn how to trade forex but is it possible to have a company trade for you and still be profitable and not be scammed in the process
Hi just subscribe , on your recommendation what platform would be good for college students.
Great video. I can relate to a number of issues that you mentioned, like too many mentors, that doesn't really help. Thanks for sharing.
I disagree with point 1, you really just gave your opinion. Would love to hear a deeper conversation on your opinion.What is a true edge?
Kleveland you are Awesome
Its the hard truth for some, but this is the reality of trading! Awesome video!
I’ve been trading for a couple years and when i say you hit the nail on the head you absolutely did.
My mentors make a lot of money scalping taking 10 – 20 pips. We all view the markets differently.
good video .
I am a begginer trader on the olymp trade platform, i have been struggling to find the ultimate winning strategy, how can i figure out what works best for me?
how much do you recommend to start with ?
Your email address will not be published.
© Copyright 2019 ForexTrender